Thursday, December 18, 2008

H&E

I was feeling generous last night so I treated my Honey for dinner. We can't really decide on where to eat (which is usually our problem every time we go out). So I asked him if he's really hungry, 'coz if not we could just stroll and look for the gift I would be giving to my "baby" for our office kris kringle. I must say that what he/she wants is hard to find. Plus, I think that it would cost me more than 500 pesos. Haha! So anyway, Honey told me he isn't that hungry so we did some window shopping muna.

We went to Happy Feet first to look first for a sandal strap for his "baby" in their kris kringle. He would buy it na sana pero he don't know the size of the sandals. haha! I saw a cute pair of sneakers there. I really wanna buy but I can't 'coz I have no enough cash. I don't wanna use my credit card this December. I have allotted my money to pay the previous balance first. Besides, I gotta wait for our 13th month pay first before I splurge! Wait wait wait..for tomorrow! Yipee! Control is the key. I actually found a great pair of Havs (the violet one) bago kami nagkita ni Hon (I arrived early sa Glo eh). Flip flops fetish kasi ako and I wanna have a new pair. But I remember that I have written it na sa Christmas wishlist ko.. So, "wag muna bumili!", sabi ko sa sarili ko. (Hmm..sino kaya nakabunot sa akin? Sana galante. Haha!) Last year kasi, si Marianne ang mommy ko. She gave a pair of metallic silver Havs! Sana lucky ako ule sa magiging mommy/daddy ko. Kung hindi naman, okay lang din naman ang headset or earphones na isa pang nasa wishlist ko. At least yun, meron 500 pesos. Sana lang magandang klase.. I'll use it for my ipod kasi. So yun.. Next store stop namin: Toby's. Looked for a something but to bad wala sila. Then, we strolled sa Glorietta activity area. Picture picture with the Christmas tree, fireplace and Santa's seat. He needs Christmas theme picture for a photography entry. My Bluey did a great job!

After our stroll, we decided to eat na. Heaven & Eggs is a choice! We've tried dining there but Hon told me that the restaurant has been reinvented. I was curious about the idea so we checked it out. To my surprise, it did change its theme, ambiance or whatever you call it. From country style farm to RoCK n' RoLL theme. Woah! Kakaiba noh? Their logo has H & E tapos Heaven & Eggs sa baba.. I was amazed by their chandelier filled with cymbals (as seen on a set of drum set). Even the menu was different.. there's even Pepe Smith on the menu. LOL! Hon ordered steak, and Italian sausage pasta for me. The serving is huge and I specifically like that Hon's order. It's so good I can't help but order an extra rice so we can share the 4 pcs. of meat! I almost forgot that I had my pasta. I wasn't able to finish nga so pinabalot na lang namin (para na rin I have pasalubong). Our dining experience was great! Worth it naman.. We'll dine again there for sure!

I've posted our pictures in our multiply account if you wanna take a peek of the place and food we ordered. :)

No comments: