Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Bluey

I couldn't think of a name for my new toy. It is small and blue so the first name that pop into my mind was "Bluey". Lol! My sister bought it while she was in Canada. She just arrived here in the Philippines last Thursday and so I got my gadget already. When she handed it to me, my first reaction was "Oh, this is nice!". I can't believe its mine.

My Bluey (Canon Powershot SD1100 IS) features:



- 8.0 Megapixel Digital ELPH with 3x Optical Zoom and Optical Image Stabilizer.
- Enhanced Canon Face Detection Technology automatically sets focus, exposure, flash and white balance for greater shooting freedom.
- Motion Detection Technology automatically reduces blur by calculating subject movement and selecting ideal exposure and ISO settings.
- 2.5-inch PureColor LCD II for bright, accurate color with better viewing from wide angles.
- DIGIC III Image Processor for sharper images and improved functionality.
- Print/Share Button for easy direct printing and downloading, plus ID Photo Print and Movie Print with select PIXMA Photo Printers and SELPHY Compact Photo Printers.
** from http://www.usa.canon.com

I really think that my new toy is a great buy. Well, considering that it has impressive specs and features with a low price (compared to the prices here).

I was actually excited to buy ac
cessories and bigger storage memory. I already bought camera case and 2G SD Card. Last Saturday, Hon and I went to Mall of Asia. It's my first time to use my Bluey and I'm very impressed. We ate at Gram's Diner and took some pictures of the place, food and of course, us. Here are some of the pictures we took:


Menu
Roast Beef with Gravy (my first macro shot)Hon and I

I lurrrve you already Bluey! I can't wait for our next photo adventure! ^_^

No comments: