Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Adorable Little French Girl Makes Up Fairy Tale



Wowwee! This girl has quite the imagination. Her adorably epic story has everything Winnie the Pooh, to a suicidal hippo that doesn't want to go to heaven. If more writers had minds like hers we wouldn't be watching Rocky 6 and early '90s sitcom remakes.
-- Funnyvideos.todaysbigthing

I got this link from a friend. Nakakatuwa yung bata, ang daldal! She has a mole kasi near her lips, ganon daw kasi yun kaya ma-kwento. Super pa sa imagination, as if storyteller talaga sya sa isang fairytale. I also love her huge eyes and curly lashes. Kakatuwa! Gifted child noh? Wonder how young is she now.

"tig-woo!"
"zhi-po-po-tamm!"
"kro-ko-dile!"
"dsi-haf!"

Her video made my day! =)

This adorable little girl actually has more videos.. woah! I want my future daughter to be adorable and smart like her. Hehe! Meet Capucha.

No comments: