Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Flabby.

I haven't return to the gym for more than 3 months now. It's not that I don't have time, I just find it hard to go to the gym religiously. And, I think I'm just burning my money for not using the unlimited use of the gym facilities and equipments. My brother has been active in our gym and he said that some of the peeps there were looking for me already. Well, I don't really mind if I don't see them anymore (especially the gym instructor). Haha!

So anyway, I've been noticing a lot of changes in my bod. I have lotsa flabby parts already! Flabby stomach (as always), arms and thighs. Noooo!! Yup tumataba na naman ako. Hay. I think this is the aftermath. A very horrible aftermath.

I should keep track of my weight na. After gym kasi, wala na. Tinamad na. Tsk tsk. I must make an action na talaga! But since I don't really wanna go and hit the gym again, I planned for something. I know I can lose this filthy flabbyness without hitting the gym. I could still sweat out and exercise, but this time sa bahay na lang. Yup! Sa bahay na lang. I could exercise after work.. I actually started this last night! Oh ha! Haha.. Sinipag lang. I turned on some groovy music and started to do warm-ups. So next na ginawa ko? Nag-scrub ako ng sahig namin! Swoosh! Pinagpawisan na ako, luminis pa sahig namin! Habang sinisipag na ako, nagwalis na din ako, wiped and arranged every furniture in our living room! Woah! I improvised! Talagang pinagpawisan ang lola mo! Matagal tagal na din akong hindi napagpawisan ah. It really feels good! Buti na lang wala si kuya sa bahay. Malamang kasi tatanungin lang nya ako kung may sakit ba ako at naglilinis ako ng bahay.. Haha!

After my "exercise", I took a shower and rested for a while. It's past 8pm then so I have to cook something for our dinner. Good thing, my bro bought fresh seafood! Sawa na kami sa meat. Lagi na lang meat kinakain namin since my parents migrated sa U.S. So yun nga.. Nagimbento ako, I mean nagexperiment pala. I cooked sinabawan na tahong. Yummmy! It was actually my first time to cook that and in fairness, konti na lang at kalasa na ng luto ng mom ko! I missed her tuloy. :(

So sa mga susunod na araw, I'll be doing this routine na. I'll try to eat healthy na din. An impromised exercise and healthy eating na lang gagawin ko. I'll find some other alternatives besides cleaning the entire house. Lol! I'll probably go for hiphop abs again, jogging, or even belly dancing? Woah! I'm not in a rush naman na para mawala agad ang mga flabby ko. I know it will take 4-5 months or more. So I'll do it one step at a time.. Doing the basics by avoiding fatty foods. I'll avoid softdrinks, chocolates (huhu!) , junk foods and eat less rice. More veggies and fruits. Back to healthy lifestyle. It's for my own good din naman diba? Haha..

Naks! =)

No comments: