Monday, March 2, 2009

Whew!

I was getting a bit anxious about Hon's Japan trip this month. But then, I was just updated by my Hon that instead of staying there for 6 months, he will be away for 3 months. Whew! At least.. I really thought he'll be gone for 6 friggin' months.

Though if the company liked or even loved his performance there in Japan, his next trip will be 6 months long na talaga. First trip is 3 months.. Then (if ever), 6 months. And the next trip would be the longest time -- 1 year. Woah! I really hope I can manage myself when that time comes. I have no doubt that the Japanese will greatly acknowledge Hon's performance. I really can tell. Besides the fact that He's intelligent, my Hon is very hardworking and passionate about his work. I could not stop him from going to Japan. It's a business trip and that's a great opportunity for his career. As his loving partner, I should support him all the way. :)

Belated 61st monthsary, Honey! :D

No comments: