Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hello summer heat!

It's March, and summer is here! The heat is unbelievable. Lol. Whatever that means.. I'm excited. Well, a bit. That just means that beach mode is officially on! Yipee!

I can't believe I got 2 upcoming beach trips this month. Summer is still starting yet I have something written on my summer planner already. I guess my friends and I were just excited to start it so we made a plan before April comes. Plus the fact that my Hon will be leaving soon. Must.have.a.nice.vacation.

I miss going to the beach.
Hello summer!
No wearing bikinis this time.
I hate my figure now. LOL!
Haircut? Maybe. It's hot!
Time to buy beach stuffs.
Sunscreen is a must.
Don't forget snacks and booze(?)
Bring ipod.
Relaxing.
Reduce stress.
Time to save moolah for those trips.

Wohoo!

Beach mode, on.

No comments: