Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October.. My Month :D

I'll be turning 23 this month. I feel happy and sad at the same time. Happy 'coz birthdays excite me. All I can think of is birthday cake, ice cream and presentsss! I am so wondering what my siblings and my Hon would be giving me. A bit childish, i know but I guess it's one thing I couldn't change 'till I reach the age of.. I dunno, maybe 'till I am enjoying birthdays? Haha! :D

A bit of sadness because I will be 1 year older. I can't believe I'm kinda in-charge of my life now, and I must say that being independent is not that easy. Okay, let's just turn on my "optimisticness" and say to myself that I maybe 1 year older, but 1 year wiser and stronger. Oh not to forget that Mom and Dad will not be here for my birthday. Good thing there's YM and webcam has been invented. I won't miss them that much. As for their gifts? I'd rather receive cash.. talking about dollars here. Ahehe!

Aside from my birthday, I know a lot of people who'll be celebrating their birthdays this month too. Here's on my calendar so far: Pollacks and Zarah on the 4th, My dad and Shane on the 7th, Kuya Felix and Laureen on the 12th, My Cutie Niece Abby on the 18th, and Hershey on the 29th.

It's the first day of the month so it's our (Hon and I) special day. It's been 4 years and 8 months since my Hon said "YES" to me.. Haha joke! Happy 56th! :*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ang drama naman ng honey ko... Bayaan mo hon, I'll make sure that this will be one of your happiest birthdays ever... Ok... Saka tama ka, kahit wqla ang mom and dad mo, may ym naman... ok... Wag ka na masad ok... Advance happy birthday po... Mahal na mahal po kita... mwah :* :* :*