Monday, September 29, 2008

Severe Headache.. Not!

I was absent for work today. Hurah! I texted our boss at around 10am already. Haha! I had nothing else to reason out but "I have a severe headache". I was writing the text message for 'bout 10 minutes, thinking of a "sick leave" reason. Bwahaha! He didn't reply. But I know he received my message. I guess silence means yes (or okay?) So anyway...

After the text message, I went to back to sleep. Told you I was sick.. Sick to get up early in the morning, that is. Plus, it's to early to get ready for my lunch/day date with my H.S girlfriends. I didn't set up the alarm and guess what? I woke up at 12pm! To think I had to be in Glorietta by 12:30pm.. Lol! Oh my.. I was late as always. Good thing they were late also. I took a speedy shower and drank milo. I even chose what I'm going to wear. Do I have to be girly girly or shirt-jeans-flipflops would be okay? But I was guessing they were wearing casual office attire so I gotta look like formalish too. Good thing my semi-new flowy brown blouse and a pair of jeans were ironed and ready. My problem then was the shoes I'm going to wear. Hmmm.. I know! I'm gonna wear my newly bought brown gladiator flats to go with my outfit. (I just bought it yesterday with my hon) *wink wink*

We met up in Freeway store. I was quite shocked on how they look now. Lara and Celine got thin na! I was like.. "Waaah! You guys look great!" They just smiled at me and said that they were starving. Lara was craving for pasta. We went to Spaghetti Factory. Celine and I liked what we ordered and Lara got disappointed on her Lasagna. While having lunch, we talked about what's happening with our busy lives, lovelife and reminiscing our high school lives in Sanago. Haha! It felted like we were in a Sex and the City scene (Well, except minus 1 character which was suppose to be Laureen!). Celine gotta go back to her office so kami na lang ni Lara natira. Bonding! Lol! Mega WINDOW shopping galore...just like old times. :) Then, we decided to watch a movie "Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2". Aww.. another story about 4 girlfriends. It was a nice and simple movie.

At 6:30pm, we had to part ways na. She has to meet up with Vic and as for me, I gotta go visit my Honey in his office. I walked a long way, from Glorietta to Valero street. Whew! My feet got really tired because I wasn't wearing my comfortable footwear. Now I learned that those gladiator sandals weren't meant for long walks. So anyway, Honey treated me for dinner at Chilly Peppers (Tama ba spelling?) near their office building. I was starving that time and boy, that very tasty porkchop satiates my hunger. (Thanks Hon!:)) Hon have to go and work again (would you believe that the meal he ate was his lunch AND dinner).. Poor hon, he was so busy at work that he forgot to eat na. :| Tsk tsk.. It was, I guess my fault 'coz I was so enjoying our gimik that I didn't even say hi and ask if he already ate lunch. Bad girlfriend me.

My day turned out fine. Me not working in the office, had a long sleep ('till 12pm), catched up with my H.S girlfriends and a scrumptious dinner with my Honey.

*wink wink*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post.. hehe! Glad you enjoyed your day off. :)

Anonymous said...

whoa! busted..lol. Yeah I had a great time. We all need a time off once in a while. Tihee! :D