Thursday, October 9, 2008

My 23rd Bday!

Midnight of the 6th of October, my message inbox started to flood with birthday greetings. Bes became kinda excited 'coz he texted me at 11am on the 5th saying "Ilang minuto na lang birthday mo na. Hihihi! :)". I couldn't believe he greeted me that early. He used to greet me at the night of my special day. Hmmm.. Ano kaya nakain nya ngayon? Haha! My hon called me minutes before the clock strikes 12am. My 2 BFs (Bestfriend and Boyfriend) were quite excited or just being sweet and thoughtful to me? Whatever it is, I really appreciate it.

I have no work that time 'coz I went to work last Eid Al Fitr (Offset). So, it means long weekend and day off for the birthday girl. ^_^

Kuya JR woke me up at 8am! Yup 8am... You know I'm not really a morning person but I have to accept a call from my Mom, Dad and Ate Agnes' Family. Kuya shouted that I have to be online and take the video call. Well alright, alright.. They all greeted me (even my niece and nephew) while I'm looking soo sleepy and could even say hi then. Hehe! I kinda fixed myself first and thank them with joy while saying "Gift ko?" LOL! Sis told me she bought it na. *Yippee!* Though she told me to wait for it by December. I can't wait for the package to be delivered! They asked me "Anong handa mo?" I unsurely replied, "Carbonara and Liempo?" ^_^ The video call lasted less than an hour for they have to get the kids ready for sleep (It's night time there). As I went to bed again and finished my morning sleep... :p

I woke up at around 11:30am and cooked our lunch. My bro told me to accompany him in LTO to re-register our van. Since I have nothing to do, I just agreed. I hit the shower after eating lunch and we left the house by 1pm. Anyway, the process didn't take that long. We got home before 3pm and headed to Waltermart to buy the ingredients and other stuffs. We were starving already that time so we ate in Mongolian Grill first. At the supermarket, I let him grab the ingredients for he would be the one to cook the Carbonara. As he finishes shopping, I headed for the ice cream section and chose a limited edition Selecta Ice Cream "Choco Hazelnut Brownie". Sound sooo mouth-watering, huh?

Afterwich, I just relax while I watch "Mamma Mia" from my iPod. My bro cooked the carbonara after he hit the gym. Everything went well as I prepare the food and placed it in our dinning table. Hon came over at around 8pm. He suprisingly had something for me -- blueberry cheesecake! He knew that I've been craving for it kasi. Haha! Just in time for dinner and time for foodtrip! Liempo with Rice and Carbonara on the side. For dessert? Ice cream and the cake! Of course, the my little celebration isn't complete without taking pictures. Here are some of the pics we took:


Hon, thank you for making my day EXTRA special! :*

No comments: