Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Glasses

Hello to my horn-rimmed glasses (again). I wore eyeglasses back in college.. though not constantly as others. Sobrang pasaway kasi ako eh. Haha! I have had signs of astigmatism and I ignored it. I even lost my eyeglasses and didn't even bother to replace it.

Well, I've been working for a year and 98% in front of the computer. After work, my eyes were turning red and tired. It took one year since I felt the need to protect or even fix my eyes. Ahaha! My mom insisted me to visit the optical center last weekend. And yeah, I need the glasses. The ophthamologist even suggested to put coating for extra protection on radiation especially for the monitor. I chose black and red frame.. It's two of my fave colors and the design suits my face (Well, at least my mom said so). The frame I chose is a bit pricey but I like it. I should say these glasses are a good investment for my precious eyes.

So yeah, gotta work. I'm cool with the fact my eyes are protected now.. ^_^

No comments: