Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bronze

Haha! Front seat pala ah.. Pero oks lang, Juanch! Thanks po! Hindi ako pwedeng magreklamo kasi libre lang naman.. Haha! Nag-enjoy naman kami eh. :)

Anyway, we thought we were late for the concert (we arrived at 8:30pm) but it seems Alicia Keys is more late than us. Lolz! I think she arrived at 9:45pm and the concert started at 10pm already.. Geez! Mas matagal pa ata naghintay yung mga tao keysa dun sa concert mismo. Hmm.. but I must say that It's worth the wait. Ang galing nya super! Great performance! Mabuti na lang nilipat yung venue sa SMX.. Ayoko kasi ng open ground concerts eh.

So yun nga, mga 1 and a half hours lang ata yung concert. Some said it's bitin pero for me okay lang naman. I didn't count how many songs she sang but I bet 13-15 songs. She sang most of her hits like "My Boo", "Karma", "How Come You Don't Call Me", "Fallin", "Like You'll Never See Me Again, "Teenage Love Affair", "Superwoman"...and I fell in love when she sang "Tender Love". Their encore songs? "No One" and "If I Ain't Got You". Everyone sang along that "oh oh oh oh ohhh"... Enjoy!

Thank you Hon for sacrificing your workload and time para samahan lang ako sa concert. ^_^

No comments: