Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Alicia Keys Live in Manila

Alicia Keys Live in Manila will be later already! I'm kinda excited... You know why? 'Coz I'm going later! Yay! A friend of mine will be giving us (Hon and I) some free tickets. (Psst Juanch! I ain't thanking you yet, the ticks aren't in our hands yet! Lolz!) He said his cousin works at MTV Philippines and he could grab some ticks for us. Front row seats daw!

We finally saw him last Saturday in the Acquaintance Party.. He hasn't changed a bit since we last saw him during our graduation day. Speaking of the acquaintance party,T'was kinda boring. We'll at least for me. Maybe the freshies and the current students enjoyed the party but some of the alumini felt boredom.

So back to Alicia Keys fever... Yay again! I'll be seeing my fave R&B artist in the flesh! Rain or shine, the concert is still on! Anyway, the event will be moved a few steps away from the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds to the SMX Convention Center to keep everyone covered. (got the info from: MTV Phil website. )

No comments: