Friday, August 22, 2008

Beijing Olympics 08

It already started last August 8, 2008 at 8pm (8.8.8.8). Haha! I've watched the opening ceremony on TV, but not entirely though. My mom kept on changing the channel to watch her "teleseryes". :p I must say the Chinese community have greatly prepared a lot for this. I wonder how many months or years they have allotted to practice for the ceremony. The drumming(?) and synchronization is sooo cool! The announcer says that there are 2008 guys! The countdown is so amazing. If you missed the kewlest countdown ever, here's the clip:



I know it's quite late to blog about this but I stumbled upon a featured video on youtube about a World Record card stacker Bryan Berg has recreated the Bejing Olympic Village using 140,000 playing cards.


Cool aye? :D

No comments: