Wednesday, July 2, 2008

53rd! :)

Another 1st day of the month and this means a celebration for me and my honey! Yesterday was our 53rd month! :)

I was feeling so cheesy that day especially while I was in my workplace. I played love songs whole morning, made a testimonial/comment on his friendster page, and had a YM status message saying "happy one!:)". I also spent hours searching the internet for ideas on what gift should I buy for my honey. As I was "googling", I've stumbled upon a girl's blog. An entry says something like "There are many ways of expressing LOVE. It doesn’t always have to be a gift." and "Gifts shouldn't always be in material things". So I said to myself, "Oo nga naman..". So I decided to head to the salon after work. Magpapaganda na lang ako for my hon! I wanna change my 'do again, shop for girly girl clothes, etc. I'm sooo sure he'll appreciate it more than a bar of chocolate. I had my hair chopped at Mary Pauline Salon. Minsan lang ako magpagupit so why not go in a beauty salon that would provide quality service right? I feel breezy with my hairstyle now. I bid goodbye to my previous boring-and-thick-looking hair. After my hair treatment, I went window shopping. Window shopping that led me to purchase 2 girly blouses.. Haha!

Before meeting up with mah hon, I fixed myself in the ladies room. I really want him to notice the look and good thing he actually did. Yay!

Time to eat dinner so we went to Greenbelt 5 to look for a nice resto. Nice and classy place.. We even saw Kris Aquino and James Yap! Wah starstuck! Lolz! Moving along, we didn't felt like eating there that time. We want to eat something heavy but yummy too. Steak is the answer! We headed for National Sports Grill! I've heard steaks there are highly recommend! Hmm.. It was tasty alright, probably the best tasting steak we've tried! We also tried their minor league angel pasta. I would say the dinner was superb.. not to mention we were watching a replay of the Pacquiao-Diaz fight in a huge screen. How cool and exciting is that?


We went home at around 12am already.. After a long walk along Pasay Road, we decided to grab a cup of frappucino at Starbucks. Dark Mocha Frap is such a delight! I lurrrve it! Last night was a blast.. Another memorable night with my one and only. *goes chessy again* Lolz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Nice... hehehe... Belated happy 53rd monthsry honey...

I love you.... Mwah...