Monday, June 30, 2008

my 80's party @ myminilife



You can't really view it? Oh, too bad. I guess you must have flash player installed in your PC. Or you have to register in myminilife first before you could view it or try clicking this link. I've been a member of myminilife since friendster has this application. I was a fan of "The Sims" so I undoubtedly added this application. I thought its interactive but this is more on building and designing homes.

I registered in the main site so I could fully access the other features. I have created 14 mini homes now! Mostly results of boredom.. Haha! Well, I'm also a frustrated designer so I guess I'd boost my so-called ability here. This "minihome" is my latest project and I was inspired by Austin Powers so I made this 80's party.. As you can hear in the background music, it plays the intro music in the Austin Powers movie! Groovy!! Oh behave! Lolz!

Uhmm.. I guess everything is working, better leave me a note there (as guests).

Just click any of the 5 picture buttons:
a pencil& notepad - post a sticky note
yellow bell - ring the door bell
lips - leave a kiss
party hat - throw a party
pink soap - clean this home

Haha! Thanks for visiting! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried using myminilife, but I am still hooked on http://www.citypixel.com/ because it brings together all of the virtual spaces into a real city. also they just launched a facebook app that's very addicting: http://apps.facebook.com/citypixel/index.php

I would recommend checking it out.