Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nothing much..

I've been sooo lazy for work lately. Frequent lates.. "Petix" mode.. Games galore.. Abusing the internet.. Tsk tsk! I'm so pasaway! I think I need a break (again?) Well actually, I have a "scheduled" trip with my Honey but we don't know exactly when and where(?) to go. My Hon won an all expense paid local travel during their company event last month. Sad to say, the trip is good for one only. Meaning I have to pay my own airfare so I could go with him? Haha! Just kidding! Galante naman si Hon and he's willing to pay my airfare for at least half of its price. Lolz!

So when and where should we go? I've been suggesting lotsa vacation spots such as Palawan, Davao, Bohol-Cebu, Batanes, Aurora & Ilocos, and so on.. From all the places I've mentioned, we wanna explore Bohol-Cebu. But we think this is ain't the perfect month to visit Bohol. Maybe in August.. I really don't know when. I can say I'm excited already. Matagal pa kaya! Haha! Pero excited ako kasi we have plans to go there. I don't want to be so O.A na tipong pinaplano na every detail of it and blab it to everyone. I'll just make an update about this next month or so. Hehe!

So ayun.. Wala naman masyadong makwento. Pinagaabalahan ko lang lately is for work, watching movies, having fun with my Hon, go to the gym etc.

Ok back to my so-called work. Hayz.

No comments: