Friday, July 18, 2008

Hello again sunny sun!

With almost a week of cold and rainy days, finally I was able to see the sunny sun again. I woke up with a smile on my face saying "Hello SUN!" It's also been a while since I last post an entry in this blog.. Twitter became my reliable alternative. Check out my sidebar to see what I'm talking about. I've been playing lotsa games lately.. I wanna kill the boredom. Lately, I've been playing Adventure Quest (Ya, old school! I remember college days! Lolz!). Goodbye Dinner Dash, Hello Sally Salon and Jojo's Fashion Show! Tihee!

Today is Friday.. sweet!!! I wanna spend time again with my hon.. I miss him already.

Anyway, I can feel my stomach growling while writing this entry.. I didn't eat breakfast.. for a reason! Bwahaha! I know it's bad but what the heck! Haha! I'm pigging out later for lunch! Jules would be treating us for lunch.. It's his birthday celebration! Yellow Cab foodtrip again.. Yay!

Back to my friday task.. airplane history! ^_^

No comments: