Wednesday, May 14, 2008

me? 17 years old?




You Act Like You Are 17 Years Old




You are a teenager at heart. You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid.

You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.



You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do things your way.

You have your own unique style, taste in music, and outlook on life.


What's up the number 17? First, I could take 17 5-year-old kids in a fight and now I act like I'm 17? Harhar... Well, yeah, I know I don't really act my age. The question is, do I really have to? At a certain point, maybe yeah.. I should be matured. Act mature, dress mature, be poised, be lady-like, and all. But there's something inside me that is telling me not to. I mean, it isn't really a requirement of some sort. The second sentence in the result said "You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid." fits.. I think I'm still stucked from being a teenager. Much like loving the high school/college days, adventure trips, night life, watching MTV and even cartoons, loves to wear tee shirts. Stuffs like that.. As long as I'm comfortable and happy.. I don't wanna pretend. That's what makes me unique.

Yeah, I have my own unique style. If I don't like something, I voice out. I could be frank but at times, I won't speak out knowing I could hurt other's feelings. I think of a nice way of saying a "bad" thing. I guess that would not classify me as a plastic or just being safe.

Has taste in music? I guess.

Outlook on life? Happy and contented.

1 comment:

Francis Ocoma said...

Got a 29. Maybe I'm too old for this... :-P