Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Congrats to Whitney!

I watched ANTM (America's Next Top Model) Cycle 10 Finale last night and I'm glad that Whitney won! If you've been browsing on my previous entries, I stated that my personal picks are Katarzyna, Lauren, Anya and Claire. Well, It's good to know Anya made it to the Top Two. From the beginning, I really felt she could make it. Unfortunately, something went wrong on the runway-slash-battle of the two models. Sure Anya is beautiful and look incredible in photos but on the runaway, she became stiff and felt uncomfortable. I think I would blame the 2 gowns (which are hand-picked by Donatella Versace by the way). Anya's gowns were too long and tight that it's so hard to walk in! But then, she should have walked on the runway with poise and style. As for Whitney, her dresses looks comfy and really flowy. I love the 2nd pink dress and how she worked that runway with flare!

Whitney is the first full figured, juicy, plus size winner of America's Next Top Model. Whitney is such a beautiful girl and it's about time that America's Next Top Model showed that it's okay to have a little extra weight. Congrats Whitney!

If you wanna watch the video of the Runway Finale, here's the clip:

No comments: