Monday, May 12, 2008

I hate iTunes 7.6.2.9!

It erased all my music and movies on my ipod classic! Waaah! It's all because of that "updates" whenever I open itunes. Almost every month, they upgrade version and when it asked me if I would like to update my version, I immediately clicked yes. Me knowing that it would be a helpful thing (fixed bugs, easier usage etc...). iTunes automatically download the latest version then, it would ask you if you would like to install it in your PC. I clicked yes and a question has been asked again. Me being pissed 'coz I'm some kinda in a hurry, I clicked "Ok". (Yeah, not reading the question and not knowing that I clicked "Erase and Sync")

Wanna know the question? "Do you want to erase this iPod and sync w/ this itunes library?" (or something like that) WAH! And yes my library was empty. I HATE iTunes 7.6.2.9!!! I already had more than 60 movies and more than 20 albums on my ipod and I lost everything in just a second! #^%@%$&!!!! I accidentally erased everything. :((

That "latest" version automatically or manually sync everything in your library. Meaning it would consume lotsa space in your external hard drive. What if the capacity of your iPod is larger than your computer's hard drive and, as you load music onto your iPod, you delete it off your hard drive to conserve space? Waahhh!! I tried "downgrading" the software but nothing happened. It needs the "upgraded" version for it to function. I hate iTunes 7.6.2.9!!!

Please fix this major problem.

No comments: