Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Our Golden Monthsary

Last night, my Hon and I celebrated our Golden Monthsary. We ate dinner in Itallianis Restaurant in Greenbelt 3. I suggested the place since we haven't tried eating there and Hon felt like eating pizza and pasta (again).. Haha!

The dishes are quite pricey, but I can say that it's worth the price naman (I think). We ordered Classic Pizza and Lasagna and it ranges 450-500 pesos each. Hmmm.. The serving is big and the taste is average. Hmm.. why only average? Well for me ah.. Mas masarap yung pizza sa Amici! Wahaha.. And for the lasagna? It's sooooo meaty. Ground beef all over!
Mabigat sa tiyan, nabusog ako agad. Lolz! T'was good but I was expecting more eh.. Hmm.. Oh well.

Ang importante naman is the day itself.. yeah it was April Fool's Day but we didn't care. Nagkataon lang naman na it's the 1st day of the month and it's our 50th month together. Hehe! After our dinner, we hanged out in our place. Kwentuhan lang and watched "Lovers" in Channel 2.

I had fun and I'm super happy that our relationship made it this far. =)

No comments: