Monday, March 31, 2008

Summer is here!

It's already the last day of March 2008 and I'm excited for summer! Summer = Beach outings! Acck.. I wanna go to Bora again! Lolz! Nah.. Maybe next time.. I don't wanna feel the "crowdedness" during the peak of summer.

Anyway, ang alam ko I only have 3 "planned" outing. One in Puerto Galera with hon's officemates (I'll cross my fingers on this.. sana makasama ako!) First time ko din makakapunta sa PG eh, so I'm really hoping na makakasama ako.

Then, one with iBerks in PG again? Hmm.. Sana sa ibang place naman. Batangas or Quezon maybe?

Lastly, an office outing in Zambales? Nice! It would be my first time to go there. Adventure trip eto 'coz we'll be riding on a jeepney! Tihee! Oh not to mention that our foreigner CEO will be joining the outing! Kewl! For sure He'll be so makulet and entertaining there. Lolz! The said outing will be scheduled on May 3-4. They said that It's okay to bring a friend or a special someone, so yeah.. I'll probably bring my hon with me. Hehe!

I want (erase..erase..erase) I NEED a vacation! Haha! I'm kinda sick of work. Haha! I havta use my VL aka vacation leaves! Bwahaha.. Planning time! Havta budget money. Havta buy new summer wears! Pffbt.. And does it mean I havta lose weight again? I dunno. Probably.

But I don't wanna go back to the gym. I'll just go on a diet. Watch what I eat. *no softdrinks, eat oatmeal for breakfast, drink lotsa h2o, avoid fried foods, eat century tuna (?), less rice during dinner, more veggies and fruits, no to junk foods and alike. (a huge sigh)

Time to bring back my discipline for food. Ack! Or not.. Lolz! Waah.. I'm excited na for summer! :D

No comments: