Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ANTM Cycle 10

I'm totally hooked in ANTM (America's Next Top Model). It's cycle 10 already.. New faces, new hopeful ladies in becoming America's Next Top Model.

I searched the net about the latest updates and yeah the first episode of the cycle 10 began already. Ack! How come the ETC Channel will only be airing the Cycle 9? Tsk tsk. Too bad we don't have Star Movies at home. But good thing I have found sites for me to download the episodes I've missed. Bwahaha!

I actually watched the first 4 episodes of Cycle 10. There were only few changes from this season. The show is now in New York! I didn't like house though. It's kinda small for them, i mean the ladies would be sleeping in a double decker, or in a huge bed with the other girls to share with. But like small runway and the new Tyra Mail. Hehe! They have a new judge: Paulina Porizkova! I will surely miss Twiggy.

Nway, here's a group pic of the Top 14:

To view their Model Portfolio, click here.
My top choices: Katarzyna, Lauren, Anya and Claire

No comments: