Thursday, March 13, 2008

(Fluff)Friends Easter Egg Hunt!

I haven't been blogging lately because I have been busy for work and addicted to this new fun game in one of the Facebook's applications... "(Fluff)Friends Easter Egg Hunt!"

Tihee!

My (Fluff)Pet's name is Tigre. Obviously, he is a Tiger err "Tyger". He is an avid racer and loves to eat (Fluff)Bag of Chips, Juicy Bone, Ripe Watermelon, Milk Jar, Bitten Cookie, Pumpkin, and more. It sounds weird but if you feed him these items, he'll boost its speed race by 10fph! If you wanna know more about him, just visit his site. (Of course, if you have an account in Facebook, you have to login first)

But here's a pic of Tigre and his cool habitat (with the Easter eggs I've found):


To all my (Fluff)Friends, don't forget to pet, feed, and RACE him. We love receiving gifts too. ;)

No comments: