Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine surprise of Hon :)

Just few moments ago, Honey was in our office. Haha! He surprisingly showed up after I ate my lunch with some of my officemates in the pantry.

I was checking my computer and saw that Hon messaged me in YM but it said "sagutin mo twag ni francis ryan to". I found it a bit strange so I checked my cellphone.. 11 Missed Calls? What! I thought something happened to hon or something. Afterwich, Tin approached me and said "Uy boyfriend mo nasa labas" Haha! Nagulat talaga ako kasi nakita ko may hawak siyang bouquet of roses. Awww how sweet! *blushing*


As we sat down the couch, he said "Kala mo yan lang? Meron pa.." He handed me a small valentines card with a personal message inside it.

Super sweet talaga ng honey ko! ^_^


He then said, "Meron pa.." Wow may finale ba? Hehe.. He got something from a brown envelope that I noticed he was carrying as I first saw him. Inside the envelope was a colored picture of us (about a size of a bond paper) that has a personalize message again in the background. Awww... Sweetness! ^_^ Sobrang na-surprise ako dun! Akala ko talaga kakain lang kami sa labas after work. May super big surprise pa palang hinanda si Hon.. Yikeedo! As my hon left the office, some of my officemates saw him and gestures kiligness? Haha.. Parang pangpelikula nga daw eh. John Lloyd and Bea? Lolz.

Anyway, super thank you hon for these surprises! Kaya super mahal kita eh.. I love you! Mwah! :*

No comments: