Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Missed blogging...

Well it's been more than a week since I last blogged. Valentine blog? Hehe. It's either there's nothing much to blog, I'm lazy to blog or I'm busy to blog. Hmmm.. More on I'm lazy to blog. Haha.

I'll just give a quick list of what happened to me last week:
Feb.16 - I went to Hon's house and tasted what he cooked for their lunch (Menudo!) In fairness, masarap ah! Then, we went to SM Sta. Mesa. We just strolled, played in WOF and ate merienda/dinner in Chef D' Angelo.

I didn't want to go home yet so we went to Greenhills! But then, we arrived there at around 9pm already so the tiangges were about to close. We just decided to chill out in Krispy Kreme. We ordered a dozen of their original donut and frap for each. Takaw, takaw, takaw! Foodtrip ule! It was a fun night, hehe! At sinipon ako ah. Huhuhu.. But still masaya kasi I'm with Hon the whole day.

Tuesday or wednesday after work, I went to Hon's office to surprise him. Hehe! I treated him for merienda in Mcdo Paseo. I know he'll be OT that day so I gave him my cheeseburger so he could eat something while working.

Last week also was the Ryan and Pollack's last week of work. We all got shocked when we knew that they'll be leaving the company for another. So we spent much time with them during lunch breaks.

Feb22-23 - Hon was still working overnight. Yup super OT! They had an emergency call for work so we didn't go out. I let him go home and have lotsa sleep.

Feb.24 - Finally, Hon and I went out. Hehe! We watched "Vantage Point" in G4. It was a nice movie. It has a simple story but let's you feel that you are watching Groundhog Day. Lolz! But it's just their way to clearly explain what really happened on the incident (assassination of US President). We ate in Wendy's and went for their BIGGIE meal. Haha.. Takaw talaga namin noh? Then, we just played in Timezone. We ate dinner in our house. Yup in our house. My bro cooked spaghetti so we just bought jumbo chicken in Andok's. We ate our luscious dinner while watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith in cable. Hehe!

Yesterday - I accompanied my bro to his doctor. We rode 2 jeepneys and I got dizzy. Ay nako, umatake na naman ang biyehilo ko. I puked. Buti na lang may plastic na dala si kuya or else nasukahan ko na yung nasa harap ko. Lolz!

This day is Ryan and Pollack's last day of work. No farewells.. 'Till we meet again my friends.

So yeah.. Back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow... gahaba... hehehe... nway, miss this days na nakakalabas tayo... hehehe... we should do this again... saka beach ule ha... hehehe... puerto galera... can't wait... nway, ingats... love you... mwah...