Friday, January 18, 2008

Already bought Incubus Tickets!

This is it! Sa Wakas!!

Yesterday, I finally decided to buy the ticket. Super duper sure na ako na paggagastusan ko 'toh. Alam ko luho toh pero this concert is once in a bluemoon! Nyahaha hindi naman pero nga d'ba sisingsisi ako na 'di ako nakapunta nung unang concert nila dito sa Pinas! I was broke.. not income..just a poor college girl. So sad. Haha! Now that I'm earning moolahs... I CAN BUY THAT TICKET! One time, big time. It'll the mother of all concerts. Lolz!

Hon and I met up in SM Makati at around 6:30pm. Guess what? The line in that SM Ticketnet is oooverly long. But heck! I didn't think twice in bottling out. If I have to wait for hours, I would. That's how desperate I am in having those tickets! :p

While waiting in line, I entertained myself by listening to my ever dearest Incubus on my iPod. And guess what? It already played the entire album of Light Grenades and yet the line is still freakin' long. We were like the 15-20th person in line. My feet already hurts, my stomach started to growl and we got so pissed off by that salesperson. Ang kupad!!! Mahigit 2 hours na kaming nakatayo! Buti na lang talaga dala ko yung iPod ko at dala din ni hon yung PSP nya. Anyway, I let hon stayed in the line as I went to the ladies room. Pagpasok ko, na-shock ako. Uy si Dina Bonnivie! Haha star struck?! Woah, she's still pretty and sexy.

Moving along, we already got the tickets at around 8:45pm! Yipee! Sobrang tears of joy... Huhuhu.. Hay! Nanghina ako sa tuwa! To think na gutom na din kami.. Haha! We ate in Singangag.. Wah ang sarap ng tapa promise! 39 pesos lang!

Back to our tickets.. Yay! Yay! Yay! Can't wait for March 9. It'll definitely be an outstanding night for me and my hon. Wohoo! :)





Rock on! \m/

No comments: