Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Incubus Ticket Prices are finally OUT!!!

I've been waiting for the prices for a month! Finally it's not "TBA" anymore! Haha... To my fellow Incubus fanatics here in Manila, here are the prices:

Patron VIP (101 & 103) (Reserved Seating) 4410
Patron (Reserved Seating) 3938
Lower Box (Reserved Seating) 3360
Upper Box A (Reserved Seating) 1995
Upper Box B (Free Seating) 945
Gen. Admission (Free Seating) 525

Waah! I want the Patron VIP! But I got dismayed because of what I read in the Incubus website. Someone called Ticketnet and they said that the first 26 rows are not yet for sale because promoters called "Allyouth" will be occupying those seats. WTF??! Politics talaga. Monopoly. Hay.. How disappointing naman! Not to mention the other event coordinators, celebrities, politicians and to all the posers! A super duper die hard fan, such as myself deserves that front row slot! AMPNESS!!! So what now? I have no freaking choice. Patron seats? Kung ganon Lower Box A or B na lang. Oh well... Bahala na.

Hay.. sound trip nga muna ako.. Sa mga hindi pa napapakinggan ang lastest album ng Incubus, here's a link: "Light Grenades" (Click the link to listen online)

No comments: