Monday, May 4, 2009

My April - present

Many events has happened since my last blog.. Yeah, I know it's been a month. Lazy me.

Okay, I'll start with April 1. April Fool's Day err our 62nd monthsary. Hon and I ate dinner at Sentro Bar at Greenbelt 3. We watched "Knowing" in GB3. All I can remember is that the movie was great, average CG with a horrible ending. Haha! We didn't want to go home early that time.. Spend the time together at least as the clock strikes 12 midnight. We hanged out in Starbucks, Waltermart Makati. Perfect spot to hangout since it's near our place. Caramel macchiato for me and Tazo iced tea for Hon.. never forget the cinnamon roll!

April 3: It was a Friday and I was in a mood for a long walk to visit my Hon @ Valero. We had dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory. Hon can't leave work yet since he's on an OT mode that time. Not a problem, I needed to rest din naman.

April 4: Went to Greenhills with Hon and claimed our Free Krispy Kreme! We watched Fast & Furious @ Theatre Mall. We were the first to arrive sa theatre. Nothing much to do so we went there early. I think this was also the day I bought my Pioneer headphones in an apple store. I already spent cash so I used my ever reliable HSBC card. Buying it is worth it, very powerful bass! Then, we went window shopping sa tiangge, course. Greenhills is known for that. We ate dinner in Amici, Don Bosco Makati.

Holy week: No gala. Just stayed at home. Time to reflect and went to church for 7 last words.

April25-26: Went to Pangasinan to attend a wedding. I can't beleive naunahan pa ako ng pamangkin ko na ikasal. Haha! Oh wells. And I can't beleive abay pa din ako but this time sa Secondary Sponsor na! I used to be their favorite flower girl. I'm always present to each and every wedding of a relative from my mother's side. Masisisi ko ba sila eh cute talaga ako nuon.. hanggang ngayon? Naman. Haha!

Last weekend (May2-3): Hon and I spend the weekend at The Legend Villas in Mandaluyong. We want to celebrate our 63rd month but we were quite tired of Mall/Movie dates. I suggested places like Tagaytay and E.K but having no transportation stopped us from going to those places. He wanted "Honey time" and somewhere near lang. I remembered Donna and Jheyson going in this place with a swimming pool and a jacuzzi in the room. I think that would be a great suggestion. He quickly called the contact number of the place and reserved us a room. Good thing, it's not yet fully booked. Going there was not a hassle at all. We had fun, very much enjoyed the jacuzzi and buffet breakfast!

No comments: