Sunday, March 29, 2009

Free donut and coffee!

I was surprised from an email that I received from my friend, Nil. The subject of the email was "Someone sent you a Krispy Kreme Chocolate Glazed Doughnut and Signature Coffee." I thought it was a joke or something, but he confirmed that it was for real. I'm a fan of Krispy Kreme so I'm that excited. Nil just asked me to register, send this to my other friends and they'll email me a coupon so I could claim the Krispy Kreme freebies . This was just like some other promotional gigs like Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's free tea. Cool promotion guys, keep it coming! Haha!

So if you want to "Glaze yourself and your friends", register now! Clickee here: http://www.chocolatekarnival.com

Once you have registered, you can claim it to any of their following branches:
Bonifacio High Street, SM Megamall, Greenhills, SM Mall of Asia (Drive-thru)
- Mondays thru Sundays, 5pm to 6:30pm

Other stores:

Trinoma, Jaka Bldg Ayala, Robinsons Galleria, Gateway Mall, Glorietta,
SM Mall of Asia (Main mall)
-Mondays thru Sundays, 11am to 2pm

*** Don't forget to print your gift coupon with the email and surrender to the cashier with 1 valid I.D.

I got a bit dismayed since you can claim it only within those given time. The nearest branch from my place is Glorietta 4 and Jaka Bldg Ayala. It's only available from 11am to 2pm. Oh well, don't have to complain. It's free! Maybe I'll just claim it after lunch in G4 on a weekend.

I'm glazed!

No comments: