Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday.

As what the 80s song goes, "Just another manic Monday.. I wish it was Sunday". *Sigh*

Though this time, I wish it is already Thursday! 'Coz on Thursday, I'll be out of town.. Yipee! Beach mode, finally! We'll be going to La Luz Resort in Batangas. I've always wanted to go to that place since my Honey and his officemates went there 2 years ago. I saw their pics and got amazed by the breath-taking shore and crystal-clear blue water. He even described how peaceful the place is, how romantic the ambiance was (especially at night), and how great their food buffet (breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner) they have. I was so impressed by what I've heard so I promised myself that I'll go to that beach soon. Waah! This is time I've been waiting for. I wasn't expecting this that soon. If it isn't for Hon's Japan business trip. Haha! Pero okay na rin. I wanted to have a vacation badly din naman.. Sa wakas, eto na yung opportunity to visit La Luz! We had the Junior Premier room reserved for 3 days and 2 nights stay. I'm excited na nga eh!

But in general, i really hate Mondays! Well, who doesn't anyway? I feel super lazy to get out of my bed every morning. I still feel a bit sleepy. *Yawn* Still on weekend mode.. Havin' a hard time to start the tasks for the day.. But no matter how bad it is, we need to keep going. That's life eh. It can't be a weekend mode everyday. We earn money from our job. We work for a living. So, it's our responsibility to go to work and act as an adult. Just be thankful.

For now, work mode. :)

No comments: