Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Someone's going to Japan..

Thinking about it makes me sad. So, who's going to Japan, anyway? Well, it's definitely not me. It's gonna be my lovey dovey, Hon! Does that sounds great? I guess so. It's a business trip naman eh. It's good to know that he's doing great in his job as a Project Manager. I'm so proud of him actually!

But then, he had to stay there for 6 months! 6 friggin' months! Woah, right?! It would be half a year lang naman.. Yup, sarcastic me. Waaaaaaah! It would be the first time that we'll be on different countries for a long period of time. He's in Japan while I'm stucked here in the Philippines. *sigh* According to some friends who has a significant other abroad, long distance is hard. There's webcam and all pero iba pa rin yung nagkikita kayo. I know everything will be alright but missing him is the hardest part. It'll be lonely and losssser of me being one.. When he leaves na, I can see myself being at home on weekends (or most of the time even). And probably would miss a lot of movies that will be shown in movie theaters. I would miss going to malls, vacation spots, and other places we usually go.. Haha! I know I can go alone naman pero I would be soo different without him. And feeling ko, papayat ako! Malamang kasi wala na yung mga foodtrip and kasama na rin ang depression.. Hayyz.. I will miss him talaga! Waaah!

He told me that the schedule of his flight is on March 31 na. It's not final pa naman. It could push through or be moved in an earlier day. It'll be 6-7 weeks from now and I still can't accept the fact that he's leaving. Nooooo! Maraming events syang mamimiss. Like,

One: This summer vacation, sana we're on a beach in April or May.
Two: His birthday on May 13.
Three: My birthday on October 6.
Four-Nine: Our monthsaries, which is all the 1st day of the month in those 6 months.

Yun palang naiisip kong mga happenings pero kahit na! Ang tagal pa rin ng 6 months para sa akin! Ahehehe! I have to think positive na lang.

It's for his and our good naman din. It'll be a plus good reputation sa kanya ng ASTI. And he told me, he'll be earning twice daw! He'll be earning Japanese Yen while his salary here in Manila is still running while he's in Japan. I think that's cool! Makakaipon talaga siya. And I know, it's for their family and our future so I have to cheer up kahit papano. That is why I requested him na we have to go somewhere, mala-despedida trip pero kaming dalawa lang. I don't know where yet but I have to look for a nice place na.

So, mixed emotions ako ngayon.. SAD 'coz I'll be missing him, HAPPY 'coz this trip is for their family and our future, and EXCITED for our despedida trip. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woah ang tagal ng 6 months! :( have him send you 2 way tickets so you can visit him whenever :) atleast you get to explore the country together