Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Love Month

It's February once again, one of my favorite months of the year. It started with a blast since Hon & I celebrated our 5th Anniversary on its 1st day. Indeed another solo getaway.. but this time, we just spent it overnight. Well actually it doesn't really matter, as long as we're together the day before our day until THE day ends. The main plan was to go to Subic with Chris and Shiela, but it was canceled hours before our meet-up time. Anyway, that didn't stop us from celebrating. Besides, we can go and plan on our own pa naman. It's not yet to late that time. We go for my other alternative plans like booking a nice hotel anywhere in the Metro, dine in a lovely restaurant, go for a spa.. or something like that. I know this was not our exact plan, but this might be a better option.

We spent the entire morning searching and calling every hotel within Makati (or at least a well-known hotel in Manila). I've suggested some 4-5 star hotels but surprisingly, they are all fully booked! Everyone is spending Valentine's day in advance? Hmm.. I think so. Good thing I know a nice place to stay and luckily, they still have available rooms! I also recommend this boutique hotel since I've stayed overnight here with some of my family members during a memorable family occasion. The said hotel even have a promo package which includes Room accomodation for two, Breakfast in Bed, Hot & Cold shower with bathtub, free coffee & tea, mini bar, 1 hour Signature Massage for 2, free local calls and a free wifi internet access. I think this special promo is great for couples like us. Since we liked the promo package so much, we're totally game in reserving a slot for us.

Moving on, February is the love month and as the broken hearted people say "Wake me up when February ends" while those who are in love doesn't want the month to end. Of course, I am on latter part. I do not want this month to end. Not because I'm being cheesy again but I really do love this month. *wink wink*

In fact, I'm enjoying every single day of this month. Hihi! Thanks to my ever loving and caring Honey! Happy 5th Anniversary! :)

To all of our multiply friends, our 5th Anniversary photo album has already been posted. Feel free to comment and please.. walang pong kokontra! You guys know how we love the camera. Lol.

No comments: