Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 2009!

It’s not just a greeting but anticipation that this 2009 will be a happy and memorable year. I know it’ll be good one ‘coz this is my year. I was born on the year of the Ox (Chinese Zodiac). Hence, some say that luck doesn’t go that way. Either believe in the horoscope or not, luck really depends on how you run your own life. As they say, "We create our own luck."

Anyway, I had a great and memorable vacation during the holiday in Pangasinan. Too lazy to blog about it all though. Ahaha! Today is the first day at work for the year 2009..and yes, I’m still on vacation mode so I’m really lazy to do my tasks. But I need start working now. I got inspired by a short clip sent by a friend via ym. It's about Johnny the bagger. Here's the link, watch this and be inspired.

So yeah.. Gotta go and inspire others.. Have a wonderful 2009 ahead!

No comments: