Thursday, December 11, 2008

Good Rest.

Today is such a great day for me to rest. I was feeling sooo lazy and bored at work lately. Maybe because I can't wait for that long Christmas break or simply because I'm really tired.

Since I have no more SL left, I used my VL na. I still have 5 VLs and I really plan to use them all this December (since I know it's not convertible to cash kung may natira before the renewal). I've been so sipag na pumasok though talagang hirap talaga akong gumising. I'm really trying hard not to be late since it would be 1 day salary deduction if we were late for 5 times in a month. Sounds so strict and a bit unjust, right? But what can we do, rules are rules. I really hope next year would be different. That we would just be deducted by the minute/s of being late. I'll be adding that to my Christmas wishlist. LOL.

So anyway, I just slept (almost) the whole day. I warned my sister to not wake me up in the morning because I really want have a good sleep. It was raining in the morning, malamig and super timing naman.. Ahh enjoying sleep on our comfy bed. Since it's Thursday today, sandwich naman if I'd go to work tomorrow. So continue lang ang rest ko. Hindi pa din ako papasok.

Super tinitipid ko yung kakarampot na SL and VL namin. (Haha! I've reserved all those so I can have a long break this December. Good thing I don't really have to allot those since it has been announced that December 26, 29 and 31 is a non-working holiday. Super sana pati January 2.

Gotta go and continue my rest.. :)

No comments: