Friday, September 5, 2008

I Feel Better Now

I was absent for work yesterday because I feel really sick. I was feeling sooo dizzy and felt like vomiting all the time. So sobrang worried ako.. I ask myself, "Kulang lang ba ako sa tulog?".. Malamang hindi kasi medyo maaga naman ako natulog. And I felt sick na the day before at work. I couldn't distinguish why am I feeling this way. I haven't felt soo sick like this since I don't know when.

Well, I think maybe it's a side effect of the tablet that I'm taking lately. Probably wondering what medicine is it? Well.. Nope, it's not diet pills! It's not glutathione either. It's a medicine prescribed by my oby-gyne. My guess was right. I went to this certain forum (Girltalk) and was actually surprised that there was actually a thread about this certain medicine under the Woman's Reproductive Health & Rights. Some G-talkers has been taking this medicine and they are sharing about their experience taking it. And I have learned that headache, LBM and nausea are the side effects. Luckily, I didn't have LBM!

My hon told me to text my oby-gne to really confirm if the medicine has these side effects. She immediately replied yes and advised to lower the dosage since my body couldn't manage it (yet). It takes getting used to daw. So I only took the tablet after having my lunch.. Then, I took One A Day (for Women's) multivitamins after dinner. I just watched TV while chatting with my hon online for a while and did my "rituals". Then I finally headed to bed.

I went back to work a while ago.. and I feel better now. Whew!

No comments: