Monday, September 1, 2008

BER months

Today is officially the start of the BER months. BER months are the months that I love (syempre pati ang month of February!) Maraming may birthday like my Mom, Dad, Abby, Kuya Felix, Ate Beth, Kuya Lloyd, Ate Dith, Len, Ate Janice, Donna, at yung birthday ko din! :)

Malamig na ang panahon kasi magpapasko na! Wipee! Teka, wipee nga ba? Haha! Wipee kasi It's the birth of our Savior, I love receiving gifts, Christmas BONUS, Balikbayan box with loads of Pasalubongs (my VS lingerie that I requested!, tons of make-up, clothes, and chocolates of course!!!) from Mom & Dad and Ate Agnes & family, Christmas shopping (for myself, siblings, my honey, may inaanaks, etc.).. And definitely NOT wipee because of the gastos and my parents isn't here to celebrate it with us.. Aww sadness.

Today din ang aming 55th monthsary namin ni Honey :D We celebrated it last Saturday.. O.T yata kasi si Honey today. After lunch, Hon accompanied me first to my Oby check-up. Then, we went to SM Sta. Mesa. We beautifed ourselves in David's Salon. Hon got a haircut while I had my eyebrows for a "threading" and pedicure for me (super ouch pala magpa-threading, yes it's my first time!). Then, we watched "Big Stan"..Haha wala na kasing mapanuod tska I wanna watch something funny. After the movie, we just strolled around the mall. We ate dinner at JT's Manukan in San Juan. It's a restaurant owned by the renowned actor Joel Torre. Super sarap ng inasal nila, malaki ang part compared to other inasal restos. Maraming kumakain, yung iba halatang dinayo pa yung resto (just like us). I was with my Hon the whole day. :)

As for yesterday, I did my laundry and rested the whole afternoon. Then sa gabi, I heard mass with my bro and good thing si Fr. Robleza yung priest. I haven't been blogging about his homily recently. But I promise you that I still attend mass. His homily last night was quite funny and as always, inspiring. Kinuwento nya yung mga couples na kinasal nya. He explained the true essence of getting married. That there's a big difference between promises and VOWS. Dapat talaga super prepared ang mga couples before tieing the knot and get settled. I learned a lot from him, mas lumawak ang aking pagiisip about getting married. =)

No comments: