Wednesday, June 11, 2008

one of my fave pastimes...

"Di ba Huwebes ngayon.. baka may bago nang palabas" -- from the song "Torpedo" of Eraserheads

Marami nang bagong movies ngayon! Sad to say hindi ko pa napapanuod ang Sex and the City. Waah! Ang hirap na kasi halughugin mga high school girlfriends ko. Hayz! Better bring my honey na lang. I know its more of a chick flick pero he's going to appreciate the movie din naman siguro. Other than girltalks, he could learn more about love, relationship and you-know-what. I've read some reviews about this movie and good thing most are nice feedbacks.. Mabuti na lang palabas pa toh sa G4 and Rockwell! Whew! Sana hanggang friday, meron pa. Hehe!

Caregiver? We don't really watch tagalog movies sa sinehan.. pero the starring here is Ms. Sharon Cuneta so I would expect this would be a great film. Meron pa sa G4 pero I don't think mapapanuod namin ito. Kapos sa oras, we'll try though.

Hmm.. The Happening? I'm not really familiar with the movie. I just know it's a sci-fi flick. I'm not sure if it's worth paying in movie theaters. Let's see the feedback.

Narnia Part 2 (The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian) is already showing by the way.. I know I already watched the Part 1 but I forgot the story na. Haha! Kaya dinowload ko pa siya online to refresh my memory on what happened first in the part 1. Good thing movies could already be watched in portable gadgets! :)

I've actually been waiting for Kung Fu Panda! Good thing it's already showing! I wanna watch it! Aurus said that the movie is so hilarious and cute for all the kids and kids at heart (like me! haha!) I love animal cartoons (like Surfs up and Madagascar). And I know that Jack Black, Lucy Liu and Angelina Jolie are the voices behind the cast. So yeah.. I won't miss this for sure!

Movies (Coming Soon) that I'm looking forward to see:
Made of Honor
Get Smart
The Incredible Hulk
Hancock
Zohan
Baby Mama
The Dark Knight

No comments: