Friday, April 18, 2008

Off to Bolinao

Yay! I'm having a vacation (again) this weekend! So, time to hit the beach again!

Last weekend, I went to Puerto Galera with hon and his officemates. T'was hella fun and for me sulit naman ang binayad ko. :) Solo namin ang resort sa Franklyn Beach Resort! Hilltop yung resort, super lamig pag gabi. Ganda ng view, beach front (though hindi yung white beach). Daming puno and flowers. Hay nakakarelax.. Tapos buffet meals? Wow! And the rooms? Not jam packed! We slept comfortably, 4 persons in a 2 queen sized bedroom. May videoke pa, sing all you can! Though hindi kami kumanta ni Hon, hehe. Hindi naman ako na-op 'coz Hon was there naman and some of our schoolmates in college: Ate Ann, Kuya JP, Ralph and Marion.

Anyway, my family and I (together with Hon and Kuya's gf, Sheryl) will be leaving Manila temporarily. Lolz! Off to Pangasinan! We have a house and a rest house there so there would be no problem on where we'll be staying. We are planning to have an outing in Bolinao! We've heard that it's a nice place to visit, white beach din. Kaya go go go kami! I wanted to go to Hundred Islands nga but most of them have already gone there na. Ack, ok fine. Bolinao na lang tayo. I'm currently researching on resorts in Bolinao.. Hmm.. So far, I find Puerto Del Sol and Punta Riviera sooo beautiful and relaxing! Another paradise.. Hay, sana dun kami pupunta. Hehe!

I'm super excited na! Oh, I'll be using my vacation leave on Monday or (Monday and Tuesday).. So cheers to my long weekend! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a breathtaking resort. This is my first experience to swim in a crystal clear, not too salty and even a little bit warm sea water. It is to us something very unusual to see a place such as treasures. Better than some rerorts in Bahamas. And good thing, Pilipino speak english and can communicate well. Good service and fascilities fantastic. Thomas Johnson