Friday, February 8, 2008

Officially regular employee!

Today is the day that Aurus and I become an official employee in Modelworks. Yay! We started working in the company last August 8. Since today is February 8, it's been 6 months! :) Meaning? Regular na kami AND meron nang raise! :D

In most companies whenever an employee reached 6 months, the employee is entitled to be a regular. Regularization in the company means more benefits like vacation and sick leaves... and not to forget, salary adjustments! Hmm.. salary increase! Woot woot! The increase would probably help me in paying the taxes etc. At least.. I dunno.. Regularization would also be called as an achievement or stability since you have managed to stay that long. As for me, I (still) don't have plan(s) in resigning. I enjoy working here and I would be getting financial benefits since we have quarterly commission. Lolz! Not to mention the nearness of the building to our house.. just 10 minutes walk? How convenient, right? No need for jeepney fare or whatsoever. Lolz!

Happy regularization to me (and Aurus!) ^_^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Eto pala un sinasabi mong post. =]

Ninaf01 said...

wahaha yup eto nga. *wink wink*

Anonymous said...

hahaha onga eto pala un! :P

Ninaf01 said...

uy joni! talagang napadpad kayo sa blog ko ah..hehe! thanks sa comment:)