Wednesday, January 9, 2008

1st day in the gym

I enrolled na sa gym.. Naks! Sa D' Gym in Marvin Plaza, located in Makati. Malapit lang sa house namin and mura ang rates nila. 800 pesos per month, unlimited access na sa mga equipments nila. Meron namang trainer/s, pero ikaw na bahala sa sarili mo. He'll just teach you the routines, how to use the gym equipments and how long are you going to use them. Free na rin ang mineral water, not bad na for 800 pesos dba? Anyway, I gotta do this na kasi eh. Exercise naman! Para nga naman mabawasan ang holiday fats ko! Grabe ganito pala ang feeling!

"My back hurts!"


That's the first thing I said the moment I stepped out from the gym. I can't feel my legs. Nyahaha! When I stepped down from the stairs, woah! I can't bend my knee.. Ampness!

Is that normal? Well, I think so. Hindi kasi sanay ang katawan ko sa pagod. My brother said that it's the effect during the first week in the gym. He said that eventually it will be okay. I wish!

Do I have to go to the gym everyday? every other day? Waah!

My body needs to rest naman noh! Hindi pwede mabigla, baka mamatay ako. 3x a week is enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there,

okay pala ung gym na yan. ako i recently quit going to slimmer's world, and balak ko lumipat dyan. thanks for sharing, at least may idea na ko kung magkano. okay ba facilities nila?