Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Christmas Vacation '07

Last Friday night, we went in our province (Pangasinan). Our family spent Christmas there. We stayed in our house (a much bigger and spacious house compared to what we rent in Makati)..baliktad noh? How I wish mas malaki yung house namin dito sa Makati. Hehe!

So anyway, our first day (Saturday) was okay. My bro and I spent hours sleeping, yeah we were exhausted. Good thing wala akong "biyahilo" that time..or else I'll be puking a lot. Whew! We spent the day fixing our things and cleaning the house. After all the agenda, a feasty dinner.. Oh yeah! I miss eating bangus! My bro and I were drooling when we saw what Mom and Dad has prepared for us.. yummy! Then, I watched movies from my ipod: Accepted (2006) and ***Good Luck Chuck (2007). A good watch, hilarious actually!

Last Sunday: We went to Magic Mall in Mangaldan for groceries and cake..getting ready for Noche Buena. Then, Mom and I heard mass in San Jacinto Church. After the mass, we went to the salon. (Haha.. sosy!) Papa-beauty muna.. Then, visited my Aunt's boutique. Hay... Nakauwi na kami around 8pm.

Last Monday: We prepared for our simple Noche Buena. Dad's cooking Bulalo! Wohoo! Movie marathon lang ako buong hapon!
Mga pinanuod ko:
The Notebook (2004)
Edward Scissorhands (1990) *Oh Johnny Depp!*
and few scenes from my all time faves: Liar Liar (1997) and Bid Daddy(1999).

Afterwhich, we prepared for the mass. The mass started at 10pm, so we ate our Noche Buena after the mass (at around 11:30pm). Oh I also cooked fiesta ham! Grabe! 2 main course, sobrang mouth watering! Hahahaha! As for dessert, we ate the cake! The cake I bought from Cindy's.. (sensya na, walang Goldilocks or Red Ribbon eh). Masarap din naman ang cake sa Cindy's. Our Noche Buena was simple pero kakabusog and masaya! :)

Christmas Day: We went to San Jose (where most of my relatives reside). We gave them gifts and pera na "masalangsang" for the kids. T'was fun.. mala-reunion! :) Then, we went home at around 9pm. Then, I watched movies again: Mean Girls (2004) *wala lang!* and Finding Neverland (2004) *oh johnny depp again!*.

Yesterday: Rest, rest and more rest... I didn't go to work to R-E-S-T. (and to extend the vacation also..haha!) Then, we left Pangasinan at around 6pm.
Oh, I bought "tupig" for my officemates and honey(and his family). The worst part? I puked. Darn that motion sickness! I hate it! I blame it all to myself naman. Stoooopid of me not to drink Bonamine 1 hour BEFORE traveling. Lolz!

My Christmas vacation was quite bitin.. too bad I havta work. But it's ok, I'll go back there for New Year! (now with my honey) Weeee!!!


***yah I know..Good Luck Chuck is not yet showing in movie houses here in the Phil. [Kudos to torrent! :p]

No comments: