Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mascot affection

I've been browsing some of my pictures and I've noticed that I'm fond of taking pictures with fast food chain mascots, life-size cartoon characters and super heroes. Haha nakakatuwa, daig ko pa ang isang bata! I admit that I never really outgrown watching cartoons. (I still haven't for that matter). I still enjoy watching Dexter's Laboratory, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, Disney Princess movies and the like. Watching them is some sort of my stress reliever.

Let me share my collection -- me and the fast food chain mascots, life-size cartoon characters and a super hero:


with Birdie (@McDonalds Greenbelt)


with Captain Hook (@Starcity)


with Jollibee (@Jollibee Ayala)


with Batman (@Waltermart)


with Pizza Pooch (Pizzahut mascot @ G4)


with Alvin the chipmunk (@G4)


with Theodore the chipmunk (@G4)


with Simon the chipmunk (@G4)

and lastly, with the 3 chipmunks:


Hmm.. I'm just wondering, yung mga nasa loob ba ng mascot eh nakangiti din kapag nagpapapicture? Haha kulet.

Hay.. Para akong bata noh? Grabe ano pa kaya kung makakapunta ako sa Disneyland? Maloloka siguro ako.. Malamang iisa-isahin ko silang mga mascot para makipag-picture. Wah!! Dream ko yun.. Take me to Disneyland! Kahit Hongkong Disneyland lang.. Hahaha!

No comments: