Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What's on my mind at the moment

First: Our upcoming 5th year anniversary on February 1. Where and how will we going to spend it?? Hayz. Kakaloka.. kakastress!? Pero sabi nga nila, ang mahalaga eh yung magkasama kayo on that day. Lucky for us kasi natapat sa weekend yung anniversary namin. It will be on a Sunday, 1st day of February (LOVE month). I'm overflowing with ideas already but I need to finalize it since less than 2 weeks na sya. Waah! Not to mention, we're on a tight budget now. My honey has been so supportive with their family, taking care of his younger sister's tuition fee and other house expenses. As for me, house expenses also and saving more moolah in my savings account. Kaya ayun, wala munang out of town ngayon (basta yung may airfare..hehe!).

It's either we'll spend it:
- on a cozy hotel in Tagaytay (The Boutique)
>>> At least overnight stay, sight seeing, roadtrip and foodtrip..
- at any four or five star hotel in the metro.
>>> Overnight too.. but still dunno about this. Pero pwede din..
- by dining in a fancy buffet restaurant (Spiral at Sofitel Philippine Plaza)
>>> Foodtrip is our favorite pastime!
- whole day fun in a theme park (Enchanted Kingdom, perhaps?)
>>> Hindi pa kami nakakapunta dito ng kami lang eh. :)
- in a spa with exclusive of buffet-style meal/shabu-shabu (Wensha Spa in Pasay)
>>>Pwede pero parang hindi ko feel.
- in Pangasinan and Baguio
>>> Nah.. Kakabakasyon ko lang dun lately eh.
- in Bora?
>>> Probably not this year.

Grrr.. I can't make up my mind! I think I need more suggestions from my friends.. or let them pick which of these ideas will be great..

Second: What viand will I cook tomorrow and the days after tomorrow. LOL! Good thing, my dear brother is currently cooking spaghetti. I can smell it from here.. Hmmm.. *drools* Haha! Back to what I'm saying.. Oh food to cook. Grabe ang hirap talaga ng wala sila Mommy sa bahay. Nakakamiss yung mga luto nila. Dati kasi wala kaming inaalala tuwing kainan eh. Gigising sa umaga, may food at meron ka na ring packed lunch. Pagkagaling sa school/work, naghahanda na sila for dinner. Tapos, mala-fiestang lunch every weekend. Haaay.. I miss those days. Ngayon, ako na ang nagluluto. Actually, either ako or si kuya lang. Ang hirap pala. Okay lang yung grocery and palengke eh, pero yung setting what will be on our menu? Hay. I would just call it "challenging" na lang. Well, at least unti-unti akong natututo. I learned how to cook Chicken Curry, Beef Kaldereta, Pork / Fish Sinigang, Afritada, Menudo, Adobo, and Beef Steak. Hindi ko akalain na nakakapagluto ako ng mga ganong dishes.. Oh d'ba! I want to learn more dishes pa nga eh.. Makahanap nga ng recipes from Kitchenomics. Haha old school!

Third: What color of house paint will be nice for the first floor of our house. We're done re-painting our bedrooms so sa first floor naman. Sabi kasi ni kuya ako maghanap kung ano maganda.. Grr. Ako pa talaga noh? Haha! Pero I was thinking of Beige? Yellow Ochre? Kahit ano basta pastel color, more on the yellow shade siguro.

Forth: Gift ko sa Honey ko.. Haha. Oo, para sa 5th Anniv namin. Hmm.. Talagang pinagiisipan ko yung araw na yun. 5th year na eh. Importante talaga sa couples ang mag-celebrate man lang tuwing anniversary. Pero gifts? I don't think it's necessary. Anything coming from the heart will be appreciated. I have an idea for this na pero I won't spoil it here. My honey reads my blog eh! Haha!

Hmm.. so far yun pa lang. Nagkataon lang na I don't have something to do while waiting for our dinner to be ready... It's just that I'm online now.. At least, I had a chance to update my blog and share what's on my mind.

Toodle-oo for now. :D

No comments: