Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Moshi Monster

I've discovered a new online game. I've been playing this for 'bout a week now and I'm so hooked with it! You could adopt and take care of your very own pet monster. I liked this far better than Neopets since playing that game is so complicated. Also, the "money" there is very hard to earn. In Moshi Monsters, earning rox (money) and feeding your monster is easy.

With your rox, you can buy stuff to decorate your pet's room such as furniture, wallpaper, flooring and more! To increase your monster's health, you have to feed it with disgusting food which can be bought at the "Grossery Shop" (LOL). You could also put clothes and accessories for your monster. You could choose and buy it from the Clothing Store. Once you've bought the item, you could dress it up in the Dress Up Room.

Your monster can even have its own pet in his room! They are called Moshlings. In your Moshling garden, you must plant seeds. First, buy seeds in Main Street. Then, go back to your moshling garden, plant a seed in each plot and watch them grow. Once the 3 flowers have grown, you'll see if you've attracted a Moshling. Some pets are easy to attract, but others only like certain flower colors. I don't have one yet, but hopefully soon I'll attract a cute creature.

It's interactive too since you could add friends and leave a message on their bulletin boards. News and updates are found in its community site and more discussion in the forum.

I'm currently in Level 4 now and Monstar P list. Wanna see how my pet and pet's room look like? I took a picture of it.

Everyone, meet my Mishu:



Isn't she a cutie? =)

What are you waiting for, adopt your own monster now!
Please click here to sign-up!

If you already got your moshi pet, add me up. My username is ninaf. See yah in my room! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your article, and your Moshi Monster is very sweet! I just got registered on that site by a friend of mine, it is way better than Neopets! xD