Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Con

I borrowed my Hon's PSP for the weekend but I still have it at home. We didn't meet up last night eh. Well, that's a good thing I guess. I had enough rest, helped mom and dad prepare their things and I was able to discover a new game in the PSP.. THE CON! Must buy PSP.. err? Don't know yet. I'm on a tight budget. Plus, I have my iPod na. Stop the gadget buying.. Well, at least for this year. Hehe!

I borrowed Hon's PSP because of the game "Puzzle Guzzle". Then, I realized that it's getting boring and that game is just really for kids. Ack! So, I browsed other games that are installed in his PSP.. The Con, Jackass The Game, Marvel Superheroes, SNES games, etc.. (I can't remember the others). Actually, I feel a bit sleepy right now 'coz I played The Con 'till dawn..err until 1am? Waaah! I'm getting addicted with this game already. I miss Ginger and my Team Kewl*! Haha.. Can't relate? Ok, I'll share a little info about Ginger and Team Kewl*.

Ginger is my player. I created her.. every part of her.. Yup, from head to toe. My personalized "Con" character. I didn't make her look like me or something but I made her look like a real girl fighter in mind. Why the name Ginger? I dunno.. It was the first name that popped into head last night. Ginger looks like J.Lo, but has Angelina Jolie's pouty lips. She has braided hair and has physically fit body. Street boxing is her "specialty" or type of fighting. And my team? I named it "Kewl*", from the word Cool? Haha, wala lang! Her teammates are Tessa and Willa, both in Jeet Jun Do (fighting styles).

I'm so sleepy.. I'd probably grab a cup of coffee later..

Oh joy, I can't wait to go home.. Tihee! ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang treasures of bolinao, maganda lang ang view pero ang mga tao dun hindi mababait hindi rin maganda ang mga assistant nila kaya nga assistant para mag-assist ng mga tao...boring din dun at mahal...oo white sand...pero kung ako sa inyo pumunta na lang kau ng boracay mas enjoy pa...saka sobrang layo magmula sa bayan...at hindi rin maganda ang daaraanan...saka hindi enjoy ang swimming...at pag gabi delikado din...kasi mabato...may pool nga pero dagat din ang tubig...kung gusto nyo magswimming ng cheap lang punta kayo ng ilog malino malapit lang o kaya pumunta na lang kau ng olongapo, subic...

Anonymous said...

saka taga bolinao din ako, kaya kung gagastos na lang kayo pumunta kayo ng subic o sa boracay o sa zambales maganda na ang rooms may sarili pang c.r.,...sa ilog malino mura lang 200 ang cottage...pero ung matutulugan 1,000 pero walang c.r. sa room...kaya pumunta kau ng guigiwanen sa may bukal malamig ang tubig un nga lang may mga naglalaba...kung nagtitipid kayo...saka ang mga tao sa bolinao nakakatakot at hindi sila educated...treasures of bolinao is a nice view un lang...magtour na lang kau dun! pero mag-stay is boring!!!